Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome to our blog!

When I was told that I had to make a blog, I wasn't very interested in the topic because I thought that it was not that relevant for me as a student. However, now I have realized that through this webpage I can share opinions, thoughts and information with ESL students in order to help them to learn or improve their English, so it has become a great and important tool to work with.

It's very grateful and fulfilling to have the opportunity to help not just students, but also English teachers, giving them some tips and materials such as books, web pages or worksheets.

This blog is opened to receive any kind of contribution, but always aiming to educate. The main idea is to collaborate and make this web site successful, we have to take advantage of all the resources that we have if we want to be better persons.

The future of a better society is in our hands.

Please! Feel free to comment in our blog!



I hope you enjoy it!

Kind regards,


Diego Jara Baldovino.



1 comment:

  1. Hey good blog!
    I really liked the colors and style.
    Keep the good work!

    Greetings from Pilo English Teaching and Kids Corner!

    http://kidscorner2010.blogspot.com/

    bye!

    ReplyDelete